If the news that Jordan, sorry I mean Katie Price, and Peter Andre have released an album isn't funny enough, there isn't yet a serious review on the Amazon product page.
NP: Brown Sugar, D'Angelo
Sound Juicer "Wish I Could Stop You From Talking" 2.16.2
- "None" directory path shouldn't create blank directory name (#374831, Adam Petaccia)
- Don't disable re-read when playing (#347218, Stephen Cook)
- Update bacon volume (#369490)
- Set a11y relationships (Robin Sonefore, #364386)
- Fix prefs dialog spacing (#332561, Christian Persch)
- Fix dates with 0s in (#364976, Alex Lancaster).
- Replace spaces with underscores in path_patterns and file_patterns when "Strip special characters" is selected (#357111, Luca Cavalli).
- Port to automake 1.9, update desktop file for new Bug Buddy (#357682, Christian Persch)
- Reset the extract speed on every track just in case (#343544).
- Initialise the authentication manager (#356578)
- Show error messages when the pipeline doesn't link (Tim-Philipp Muller, #361151)
- Add 32x32 icon
- Ellipsize long names in the contacts list
- Smart enable/disable of cut, copy and paste items
- Implement multiple import and delete
- Fix compiler warnings
- Clean up padding in the interface
- Switch to automake 1.8, fix dist, fix clean targets.
- Don't try and install GConf schemas if GConf isn't being used.
- Fix the order of hash creation and store population, fixing chronic breakage on GTK+ 2.10.
- Check if name text is NULL before g_utf8_strlen on delete dialog
- Escape name text before displaying in the preview pane
- Hide the menubar when embedding
- Make main window not initially visible
- Add GOption support
- Add XEmbed support (-p/--plug <socket id>)
- Fix crash when the contacts treeview sends an activated signal with no contact selected.
- New French translation (Olivier Lê Thanh Duong <email@example.com>
- Add i18n support, thanks to patch from Priit Laes
- Delete contacts async to avoid deadlocks with DBus EDS.
- Remove dependency gtk+-2.0 >= 2.8.0 (don't use gtk_file_chooser_set_do_overwrite_confirmation)
- Highlight currently selected field in edit pane. When the user clicks
- Use libbacon to maintain only one instance
- Add --enable-gnome-vfs switch for vCard import/export using gnome-vfs
- Separate import/export UI and function
- Remove, just remove the selected field. Fixed, as suggested by Jorn Baayen (bug #58)
- Add confirmation option for contact import (bug #47)
- Allow import of contacts from command-line (bug #47)
- Remove labels from focus chain (bug #36)
- Change 'OK' button in edit pane to 'Close' (bug #55)
- Change delete dialogue to include descriptive buttons and contact name (bug #55)
- Add a callback for double-clicking a contact to open/edit (bug #52)
- Restore object property in cut/copy/paste signal handlers (bug #50)
- Stop setting can-focus to false for selectable labels - breaks cut/copy/paste (bug #36)
Updated packages are already in Debian. Have fun!
Yesterday I plugged my SynCh into a wall socket and charged my Nokia 6230i. Then I charged an iPod Nano. This morning I plugged my SynCh into my laptop and charged up my Nokia 770. I'm loving my SynCh!
Basically The SynCh is a extendable charger and USB hub, with a USB plug at one end for plugging into a laptop, and a custom power socket and USB socket on the other. Into one of those you can plug a number of adaptors: I have a mini-USB plug for data transfer, a Nokia old-style charger, a Sony PSP charger (for the Zaurus), and an iPod charger. I also have the travel adaptor, which lets me plug the SynCh into UK, EU or US sockets for charging from the mains.
It's pretty cool, and I recommend that anyone who ends up taking seven chargers away with them look at getting one. It's also a lot cheaper than the iGo! My only problem is that the iPod charger won't charge my 3G iPod, but handles 4G and newer fine. Apple must have done something odd...
Yesterday lunchtime after walking Henry Vicky went into our driveway armed with lots of fallen leaves, the SLR, and the bright afternoon winter sun. 20 minutes later and lots of technically dubious photography (one handed grip on camera, leaf at arms length, click and hope) she had some fantastic Autumnal leaf shots.
Yesterday I ordered a cheap lightbox so we'll hopefully be able to take similar shots in a more controlled environment without wind and camera shake getting in the way. Obviously they won't be as good, I've found that often the first casual attempt at a shot is the best, and the harder you try, the worse the shots get.
NP: Protection, Massive Attack
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted. #0 0x41050c14 in ?? () (gdb) bt #0 0x41050c14 in ?? () #1 0x41050a2c in ?? () #2 0x41050a2c in ?? () Previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
gdb, you are not helping me here.
EphyDeli is a Python extension for Epiphany that adds Post To Delicious menu and toolbar items, for posting the current page to Del.icio.us. It's lean, mean, and very simple, but does the job.
I've just released EphyDeli 0.2. Johan Dahlin was disgusted enough by my quick hack to refactor it for me, and Gareth Murphy drew some cool new icons. Thanks guys!