Great Site of the Day
Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About may be a web site many people already know about, but it is wonderfully hilarious.
Just remember folks: this is comedy.
I work in a very strange office. On the way in to work someone in the train in front on mine collapsed due to the heat, and today there is a leather jacket hanging on the coat rack. Yes, someone wore a leather jacket to work today, when the Met Office thinks it will hit 28° C.
NP: Worldwide Undergroud, Erykah Badu
Sound Juicer "Bust The Meter" 0.5.12
Some people may claim to have seen me declare version 0.5.12 in the Changelog a month ago, and some may even go as far as brazenly stating that I even declared 0.5.13 in the Changelog and configure.in last week. These people are no better than child-molesting Nazi's, and are probably Commies too. If you know of these "people", alert the authorities as soon as you can. Thank you.
- Translate the example track/album strings in Preferences (Mariano Suárez-Alvarez)
- Close the Prefs dialog when the WM close button is pressed (Mariano)
- Monitor the strip and eject prefs for changes correctly
- Add %tN-%tA-%tT as a file pattern
- Use a sane drive if the one in GConf doesn't exist (Bastien Nocera)
- Better error messages when the disk is full (Bastien)
- Mark Eject for localisation (Stephane Raimbault)
- Don't crash if the files exists and the user skips every track
- Make the Help button work (Brent Fox)
- Add double quotes to the set of characters to strip when sanitising paths
- Handle the GStreamer 0.8 error callback prototype (Christophe Fergeau)
- Stop building with SJ 0.7.x
- Add colons to the Prefs dialog
- Update libbacon
NP: Tourist, St. Germain